NCL'S PHILOSOPHY OF S.T.Y.L.E. – Service Teamwork and Yes Lead to Excellence
In accordance with Norwegian Cruise Line philosophy, all team members work together sharing in a common goal of a successful, profitable and innovative company. Team members are to demonstrate integrity, fairness and honesty. These are our core values that we will live by in our daily interaction with all of our external and internal customers. All team members are to demonstrate and role model all the Principles of S.T.Y.L.E. (Service, Value, Innovation, Shareholder Value, Health/Safety/Environment, Community Involvement).
• Fluent in English (written and verbal)
• 1-2 years relevant experience
• Clean Police Background Check
• Meet and comply with NCL Grooming Standards Policy
• Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven
• Must have a tidy appearance and good hygiene
• Respect for all co-workers and guests
• Pride in your work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun
• Able to work 7 days a week
• Demonstrate positive behaviors; smiling, being polite and courteous
• Able to develop a camaraderie with team members
If you meet all these requirements and attributes, we invite you to our office with original documents and 1 photo (size 3/4), anytime between 10.00 – 12.00 and 14.00 - 17.00, Monday to Friday. If you live in another county, you can send your resume to our email address: email@example.com and will visit us next trip to Constanta.